The Most Stunning & Brave Gaming Convention

 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow

That sounds like a neat con?

The True Dungeon sounds neat?

Have you been to it before? Is it like the original DnD mecca at MECCA, GenCon?

Good times.

Rainbows & glitter!

Gerund_ Treys
Anonymous said…
Hey hoss,

hope you can ignore the silly chaos going on in your country, between the GOP created culture war and there being only 1 political party with two wings. I wish there were more variety in that way there.

Try not to give in

There are more important things.

Like you as an artist and your family

Keep writing the gonzo stuff. Your world needs it.


Rainbows & Glitter

Gerund_Treys
Anonymous said…
In fact, you might enjoy this

https://zerohplovecraft.substack.com/p/i-was-banned-from-wordpress-for-posting

Rainbows & Glitter,

Gerund_Treys
Anonymous said…
Hoss,

read about your loss
i lost my wife recently. these are trying times. hold those you love and care for close. help those you can and i advise letting your friends do the heavy lifting. i was incompetent for a long time after my sweetie moved on and if it wasn't for friends...

Love and courage,

Gerund_Treys
Venger Satanis said…
Thanks for the comments and support, hoss!

Yeah, I'm trying to focus on creating more GONZO stuff for Cha'alt. Maybe we can game together at VENGER CON III: Revenge of the OSR in Madison, WI next July?

My condolences, also.

VS
Anonymous said…
Hey that would be great! Love to shake at least one of your tentacles!

Haven't been oot that way since the 90s. When I used to make my yearly Pilgrimage to MECCA :)

I don't know what your faith is, if any, but I hope you aren't offended by me offering a God Bless to your whole family.

Gerund_Treys

Popular posts from this blog

Highly Problematic Games

Venger Is The Blade-Runner